Sunday, December 7, 2014

Final Thoughts

There are many things I would do for this project if I were ever to decide to sell them. I would like to find a way to make the audio and the pillow to be one unit. I would also re-record my voice over with a much better microphone to make the audio that much better. 

I also would consider making longer and separate audio tracks of the four seasons instead of putting them all in one audio track. This would give the listener a choice of which season they wanted to imagine. 

All in all I am very proud of how my project turned out. I have not used it yet to help with an anxiety attack and I am glad that I haven't had to. I have used it as a meditation tool and I will say that it is very nice and calming. I am very pleased with this and I would like to see how much further I can take the project in the near future. 

Until then, I have been Ari Jerome and thanks for reading about My Anxiety Pillow. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment