Sunday, December 7, 2014

Final Project Blues

I struggled a lot with coming up with an idea for my final project. At the very first milestone report in class, I had stated that I wanted to build an applause sign that would light up and do a lot of cool stuff but I was never completely sold on the project idea and I soon scrapped it.
The idea was replaced multiple times by various projects ideas that required a lot of programming and wiring and these are skills that I don't have, nor did I have time to teach myself these skills. Eventually the entire project turned into one big anxiety attack and that is when I discovered what I was going to do.
My project is something that I am calling My Anxiety Pillow. Over the next couple of post I will discuss with you the research that went into this as well as the making of the actual project.

No comments:

Post a Comment